Monday, January 12, 2015

Stay Tuned...

Well, its been a while. But I feel like writing again. Blogging again. I honestly didn't expect that my blog would be here waiting for me. After a couple of days of trying to break into it (the email attached to it no longer exists), I am still undecided about what to say about the Break.

2012 - 2015. Well, I survived the wedding and got married. I moved to Texas and was job-less for about 4.5 months. Now I am working for the First Baptist Church in Plano, Texas, at their Weekday School. I am a preschool teacher.

 I'll be more forthcoming about each of those sentences but I just wanted to get in a few words instead of putting it off like I have been for the last week. So stay tuned for more wacky adventures.

No comments:

Cat Scratch Fever

I've changed my mind.  I'm not a bad blogger.  I was looking at the high number of drafts I have saved but haven't published.  I...